Menu
Highlighted
Sidat
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xbox One - Superhub 3 lag and disconnects

So I don't really have any internet issues apart from when i'm using my xbox one, where I'm connected via wifi at a good range, for the past 3 weeks now I've been having constant lag in all online multiplayer games such as Rocket League and Fifa, I've set all the port forwarding rules, static IP, everything that I've found online to see If I could sort it out, I then rang VM 3 times, each times someones just changed the channels around and claim they've fixed it, but I still can't game because I keep getting disconnected, If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it because i'm slowly losing it trying to fix it!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox One - Superhub 3 lag and disconnects

Hello Sidat

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you are having problems with Lag. At the moment your connection is looking good so as you mention it may just be a wireless issue. A wireless connection by its very nature may cause intermittent lag spikes, we have some Wireless Tips that may improve things but ultimately we would recommend an Ethernet or perhaps a Powerline connection for gaming.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos