Menu
mr_m_beasley
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Xbox One Online Problems. Randomly Disconnected.

Me and my Xbox One have been having trouble all damn week.

I get disconnected within 5-10 minutes of playing any online game. This has NEVER happened before. All correct ports opened. Static IP for the XB1. Open NAT. You name it i've done everything i can to get it working again.

Thing is this only happens at night. Is there a server overload? If so, why?

I get 160-170ms if that means anything. Not sure if that's good or bad.

I'm running on SuperHub2 wireless and have a Ethernet cable arriving soon to see if it helps.

Either way i'm getting SUPER annoyed at the fact this keeps happening.

Have gone on the phone, no help there. Have done support online chat, nothing good there. So here i am. Waiting.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
mr_m_beasley
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Xbox One Online Problems. Randomly Disconnected.

Problem solved!

Here for anyone else having the same problem.

There's also a solution that a user here on the forums found, though it doesn't work for everybody. Here is how you do it: Go to your Superhub settings, click advanced settings, click wireless radio and change the 5ghz wireless to 54mbps. Then connect your Xbox One wirelessly to 5ghz.

I guess this will work for any other device connected via 5ghz.

0 Kudos

All Replies
mr_m_beasley
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Problem solved!

Here for anyone else having the same problem.

There's also a solution that a user here on the forums found, though it doesn't work for everybody. Here is how you do it: Go to your Superhub settings, click advanced settings, click wireless radio and change the 5ghz wireless to 54mbps. Then connect your Xbox One wirelessly to 5ghz.

I guess this will work for any other device connected via 5ghz.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi mr_m_beasley

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear of the intermittent connection you are experiencing while using your Xbox.

When checking your connection there is a peak time slow speeds ticket open under reference F003699774 with a review date of 16/12/15. 

Thanks for sharing how you resolved your issue. This is a solution we have been made aware of previously and I'm glad to hear that it's worked for you. If you do notice any further disconnections try the Ethernet connection and let us know if it continues.

Thanks 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos