Menu
M4YON
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Xbox One ESO Disconnecting constantly

So I've been trying to fix this issue for a long time now I've followed every suggestion from ESO support, Xbox support and Virgin Media and still haven't solved it.

ESO support are convinced it's a complication with the Superhub 2's latest firmware update but Virgin Media deny thats the issue.

I've had technician out today who has solved a low power issue on my line but the xbox is hardwired and so wouldn't of been affected by this or so i think.

Still afterr reading so many posts on here of similar issues i just wanted to see if anyone has had and solved this issue or if switching to the new AC hub has helped.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Xbox One ESO Disconnecting constantly

No problem M4YON,

Glad to hear the roll back and DMZ have helped with this issue already.

We should get everything sorted by the next update so we don't see a repeat of this. 

Thank you for your patience

John

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi M4YON,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're having trouble with ESSmiley Surprised.

There's an inaccuracy in your post that I have to correct, we are aware of issues with the SH2 firmware and are not denying that. We are looking into a fix for this and should have one very soon. In the meantime putting the hub in modem mode does negate the fault and allow you to game online stably.

Just as a P.S. power levels affect the signal coming to your hub from our network so it will have affected both wired and wireless connections from it. Just wanted to clarify. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
M4YON
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi john sorry i didn't mean to confuse anyone but i had spoken to an adviser over the phone who told me there were no issues with the latest firmware update obviously he didn't have a clue.

I have since spoken to a seperate adviser who has acknowledged the issues and helped set a DMZ up and that has solved all my issues.

The SuperHub 2 has now been rolled back to the previous firmware so hopefully that you guys can figure out what is going wrong but i appreciate your reply.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No problem M4YON,

Glad to hear the roll back and DMZ have helped with this issue already.

We should get everything sorted by the next update so we don't see a repeat of this. 

Thank you for your patience

John

lerki0
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

I've found I am having a similar issue, it's been happening for around a month now and I've been jumping through Microsoft's hoops trying to fix it. 

May I ask what the DMZ option is about?

0 Kudos