Menu
Sgwigsy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Xbox Live disconnect every few mins

Hello, I have recently been upgraded to the new super hub 2 (10/11/15) and have had some issues with my Xbox live. I own an Xbox one and have had no issues with broadband until I upgraded. the old hub was great but a little slow, although saying that at least it kept me connected. I have been looking throughout this help forum and have seen others with similar issues but wish to have a clear answer as to why I cant stay connected. when I am playing games I am frequently disconnected, for example on CoD Black Ops 3. I have used the trouble-shooter and accessed my hubs gui and ticked the IPsec tab, yet this has not worked. I have checked the Xbox live services and also compared with friends but with no luck.

All other devices that I own work perfectly fine on the 2-G and 5-G channels, but Xbox is bad on both, any help is appreciated.

thank you.    

0 Kudos
matt-h
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox Live disconnect every few mins

Just to eliminate a couple of things is there anyway to try it with a wired connection? Either directkt or say through homeplugs

0 Kudos
Sgwigsy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No I can't use wired, only wireless
0 Kudos
matt-h
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What does it say in detailed network statistics , in terms of wireless strength etc.  wondering if it's dropping a bit then that causes a disconnect.  Ethernet really is the best way to run it , but as your console isn't in the same room as ya hub then either trying homeplugs or even trying different wireless channel...

0 Kudos