Menu
mramsay
Settling in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Xbox Box 1 keeps diconnecting

My sons Xbox 1 keeps disconnecting when he is playing online games. We have tried rebooting the super hub 2 and his xbox  but its makes no difference. Any ideas?

prnc92
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox Box 1 keeps diconnecting

Is his xbox set up on wireless or a wired connection? I had nothing but trouble with the superhub2.

If his xbox is using wireless maybe look at getting some powerline adapters, you can pick them up for roughly £25.

Hydrops
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Read one of the many posts on this forum and realise that the common issue is over utilisation and that it won't ever be fixed.

Getting consistently shafted by highly fluctuated ping during "peek" all daylight hours.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mramsay

Welcome to the forum. I'm really sorry to hear of the problems you're experiencing with your sons Xbox. Everything looks ok when checking your hub. Is the Xbox connected wired or wireless? If it's connected over wireless you can try changing the wireless channel to see if this helps but I'd really recommend connecting over ethernet to see if this makes an improvement Smiley Happy

Speak soon,

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos