Menu
Highlighted
tizerbox
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xbox 1 COD Infinite Warfare NAT Type issues

Hi,

I am having a lot of issues with my NAT type when playing Call of Duty on my xbox one.

I have discussed this with Activision support and they are happy with all the details i have given them.

The NAT type for my Xbox is open and always has been but for COD it seems to be moderate or strict and i have lots of trouble joining my friends in a game lobby.

I have been through the static IP address set up and the prot forwarding but this does not seem to make a difference.

Currently i have delested all of these settings as they have been doing nothing towards helping my issues.

I ran a WIFI speed test and was getting 2.1 Mbps and a hard wired test and was getting 4.6Mbps, surely there must be an issue here as i am paying for the top broadband every month, for many years, and i seem to be getting a very poor service from Virgin at this moment in time.

Any help on this one i greatly appreciated.

Regards

Neil

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Xbox 1 COD Infinite Warfare NAT Type issues

Hi tizerbox, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection while gaming. 

I have taken a look and your modem SNR is too low and your downstream power levels are also on the low side. 

I would like to get an engineer out to take a look at this for you. I will pop you a PM to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Xbox 1 COD Infinite Warfare NAT Type issues

Hi tizerbox, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection while gaming. 

I have taken a look and your modem SNR is too low and your downstream power levels are also on the low side. 

I would like to get an engineer out to take a look at this for you. I will pop you a PM to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide