Menu
AlexE97
Just joined
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

XBOX ONE

get random lag spikes when gaming and it just happens out of the blue, wireless network but my connection is 152 mbps, xbox is upstairs and routa is downstairs so im aware of this, but sometimes i run 30-40 ms ping and other times it will be 150+

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
RedGooner
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: XBOX ONE

Another Gamer that posts without reading other posts in the forum. WOW.

Read This

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 200Mb VM service with SH2 AC in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-N66U router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk.
PeterPan2003
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You do realize some people game fine on the super hub in router mode you know? 

And to accept your own comment as a solution is sad.

0 Kudos
PeterPan2003
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The R7000 is really good :^) Especially now the firmware is sorted out 

0 Kudos
RedGooner
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

PeterPan2003 wrote:

You do realize some people game fine on the super hub in router mode you know? 

And to accept your own comment as a solution is sad.

Name me one.

None of the SH are fit for gaming. Cant handle NAT or uPNP. Best way to go is modem mode.

As for the SAD solution, the system did that NOT me. But then again look at my stats, I think I know what I am doing. Jog on.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 200Mb VM service with SH2 AC in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-N66U router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk.
0 Kudos
ZiltoidRacer
Dialled in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

name one? me!

running sh2ac, xbox one connected via powerline adapters. i stream 720p @ 30fps on high quality on The Crew which is a p2p game and have no problems...

0 Kudos
legacy1
Hero
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

ZiltoidRacer wrote:

name one? me!

running sh2ac, xbox one connected via powerline adapters. i stream 720p @ 30fps on high quality on The Crew which is a p2p game and have no problems...

Some games are not real time accurate and have nothing thats real time accurate needed within a given ms range , The Crew is just cars on a map the game can run cars positions less accurately and just predict the cars movements path in your and their game you and they see. But a real time accurate game are like true first person shooter. So nothing is what it seems.

Spoiler
and this is where you  say but I play Call of Duty or the like and runs fine yet why post The Crew of all games.

0 Kudos
ZiltoidRacer
Dialled in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

see this is why ppl dont use forums because ppl like you think you know it all..

also added sarcasm just makes you look a silly boy..

bye bye

ps: no mention of fps game, the one i answered mentioned nat and upnp, go repress someone else!

0 Kudos