Menu
zMitchY
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

XBOX ONE (NAT TYPE) and RubberBanding

Been having problems with this issue for 2 weeks still no solution. I've rang Microsoft and virgin media. I'm connected to the router by ethernet cable which is right next to the xbox.

All the necessary ports are forwarded static IP address and I still encounter a strict/moderate Nat type whenever I go online.

Also I get very bad ping spikes and rubberbanding whenever I try to play online.

I don't know what to do anymore my download is 30mbps but my upload is 3mbps (max).

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
muffintastic
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: XBOX ONE (NAT TYPE) & RubberBanding

0 Kudos
zMitchY
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My NAT type changes day to day and game to game.. It's the rubber banding / lagging which is annoying me the most.. It's just constantly lag spiking making all online games unplayable.. Also i have all of those ports already open and the NAT type just chooses what it wants to be whenever it wants lol..
0 Kudos
muffintastic
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have done that trick also mentioned in my post or not?
0 Kudos
zMitchY
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not yet im at work.. But that won't help with rubberbanding. I was on open NAT type last night and i was Rubberbanding everywhere.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi zMitchY

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of the problems you've been experiencing with your Xbox connection. Is there any change to your NAT type if you put your Xbox IP into the DMZ in the hub's advanced settings?

I'm going to send you a PM for some additional info to help us locate your account and run a few checks on your connection to see if there may be any issues that's causing you rubber banding when playing online

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos