Menu
emma_tb
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

World of Warcraft Constantly Disconnecting

I just thought I'd add to the phenomenal amount of threads on here about this and someone at VM might finally realise it's an issue with their service.

This has been happening for weeks now. I might get 10 minutes of uninterrupted time - if I'm lucky. You can imagine I'm popular in raid groups...

I tried online chat with someone at VM who basically fobbed me off and said there was nothing they could do.

I'm paying £40 a month for a service I can't use properly. I have changed nothing my end. It's been working perfectly well for over a year. The forums have blown up - both here and at Blizzard. But no. It must be us.

Please, for my sanity, can someone at VM actually look into this??! You are clearly at fault here!

I'm already looking at taking my custom elsewhere because VM is clearly not fit for purpose. If I just wanted basic broadband to watch films and browse, I'd go to BT.

0 Kudos
Fuzzyrex
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: World of Warcraft Constantly Disconnecting

apparently they are looking into it...whatever that means

I have engineer calling tomorrow cos according to the CSA I spoke to last saturday..mine is being caused by a fault outside Woman Surprised its almost laughable

0 Kudos
Ricky2
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: World of Warcraft Constantly Disconnecting

it's still going on now, I have spent the best part of 15-20 hour on the phone to VM and every time I call they give me a different answer. finally got a dtreight answer out of the, and I quote...

VM 2nd line support:- "we are aware of the issue but there is nothing we can do to fix it. this has been going on for almost 5 years now so I would suggest changing ISP"

yes... this is what a VM 2nd line team person said to me... VERY reassuring and to be honest f***ing pathetic.

I will be letting every single person possible on the internet know how disgusting this issue is and advise them not to go to VM at all.

0 Kudos