Menu
deannolan3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wifi issues

I have a Superhub 2ac and recently in the last couple of weeks every time I play on my Xbox One the wi-fi drops out. All my wi-fi connected devices such as phones, pc etc all disconnected and cannot re-connect until I reset the router. My Xbox One is connected via Ethernet cable directly into the superhub. It also now gives me when it does connect a strict nat type I have checked the firmware on the superhub as well as doing a full power down and reset. Also I have changed the channel to a different one with no avail.

Regards

Dean
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi issues

Hello Dean,

Thanks for posting, welcome to the community Smiley Happy

This is an interesting fault! So just so I'm clear, your connection is okay until you begin to use your Xbox One hard-wired? Have you tried changing your Ethernet cable and port in case that's causing the problems?

Please get back to us when you get a chance so we can continue to investigate.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
deannolan3
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeah tried different wires etc different channels it cuts out everything connected to the wifi when it goes off but then I have to hard reset the hub to get it working again and it only works till it cuts out again which can vary in time
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Dean,

Hmm, this is odd! As you're having to reset the Hub all the time, I think it's best we replace your equipment, it's a nuisance to keep having to reset.

Please confirm your name and address via PM and I'll get you a replacement.

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos