Menu
ashleygent4
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wi-Fi Dropping out

I have a couple of year old Superhub 2ac and recently in the last couple of weeks every time I play on my Xbox One the wi-fi drops out. All my wi-fi connected devices such as phones, laptops etc all disconnected and cannot re-connect until I reset the router. My Xbox One is connected via Ethernet cable directly into the superhub. I have checked the firmware on the superhub as well as doing a full power down and reset. I'm not sure whether the Superhub needs replacing or if there is something simple I am overlooking.

Regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wi-Fi Dropping out

Hello ashleygent4,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your poor wireless connection, I know this is frustrating. I wonder if you've tried changing your wireless channel yet? Often this will improve problems caused by wireless interference.

Would you have a try and let us know if this helps.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ashleygent4
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon,

I have tried the fore mentioned approach and to no joy. It seems as though both wi fi channels drop out and the majority of time it seems to be late at night and will not rectify itself until the router is rebooted. I wonder if the router needs replacing? I have checked the firmware is up to date as well as if any updates need doing but with no joy.

Its just rather frustrating having to reset the router every morning.

Regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ashleygent4,

Given that you've tried pretty much everything you can to rectify this, I'm inclined to agree with you. It does seem as if your Hub needs to be replaced. So I have ordered one for you. 

The details are:

• The new Hub should arrive within the next few days.
  • The courier, Yodel, will leave contact details should re-delivery arrangements be needed.
  • A text will be sent (to the mobile number we have listed for you) the day prior to delivery advising of an ETA.
  • Full setup and activation instructions will be included.

Make sure you let us know how the new Hub works out for you. Have a nice weekend Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos