Menu
ISawnX
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why do i keep disconnecting from Xbox Live on my Xbox One when playing online?

Superhub 2 is terrible and is not compatible with Xbox. It is all of Virgin medias fault due to their laziness. Move to a better ISP to fix this problem as your Xbox will not be able to work with Virgin media. If you are having this problem you're wasting money. I want to change ISPs soon. I used to have a nice smooth and clean connection with some other ISPs I have had but Virgin medias propaganda is to exaggerative. They are advertising bad products. Move to a better ISP and stop flowing these idiots money. Playing games is impossible for Xbox with this dumb connection. The thing is they could easily fix this problem (Virgin) but they simply refuse to. Their only response is "hmmm, your connection looks good, there isn't a problem." And they will continue to say this until they actually fix it which will probably be never. I can assure you that if you want a good gaming ISP you shouldn't go with Virgin as they are a very lazy ISP and they don't fix connections. Note again that this isn't microsofts problem even though Virgin tries to make it like it is. Microsoft has clean hands and virgins are dirty  .

Tags (2)
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why do i keep disconnecting from Xbox Live on my Xbox One when playing online?

Weve Xbox One. Works with SUperhub2, SHAC and HUB3.

I think the problem may be something else other than "not compatible with Virgin". Just sayin.

0 Kudos
CitizenErased
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why do i keep disconnecting from Xbox Live on my Xbox One when playing online?

I'm having the same problem ever since I upgraded to Superbox 2 about a month ago. My Xbox One was working absolutely fine online but now when I am playing online, it disconnects from Xbox Live every 5 minutes or less. Please make a fix for this as it is making online gaming virtually impossible for me right now.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have "either" of you actually read the the threads pertaining to this and done the port forwards required?