Menu
Brache123
Tuning in
Message 71 of 252
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why do i keep disconnecting from Xbox Live on my Xbox One when playing online?

They didn't tell me what caused the issue but at least today someone is actually acknowledging there is one .... And not just getting me to perform hours of checks !! I must say this is the first major problem I have had in 5 yrs of being with virgin so v lucky but am tempted to move providers and hence the final call this morning before taking that step am planning on calling again in the morning if it's not working as advised
0 Kudos
nikibmx01
Joining in
Message 72 of 252
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why do i keep disconnecting from Xbox Live on my Xbox One when playing online?

I have been having the same problem the Xbox continually drops out, I have to continually reboot the hub.
0 Kudos
shikariunite
On our wavelength
Message 73 of 252
Flag for a moderator

Rebooting the hub will make no difference. The connection on the xbox just drops for 10 seconds and then goes online again. (well, mine does anyway)

0 Kudos
James1192
Joining in
Message 74 of 252
Flag for a moderator

My Xbox one has been doing this for days, I don't know what to do. It will just disconnect every 5 minutes. ALL other devices work prerfectly fine. Spoke with Microsoft for two hours trying to solve everything, my Xbox is fine, their end is fine. ISP problem. Trying to get through to them via twitter and phone.
0 Kudos
Will_Superhub1
On our wavelength
Message 75 of 252
Flag for a moderator

Happy I'm not the only one with this issue, happens many times for me to the point where I just end up turning off the xbox in frustration
Fred-up
Joining in
Message 76 of 252
Flag for a moderator

I had to get an Ethernet cable so I could keep playing Xbox. Not had any trouble at all since so if it's an option I'd suggest you try it
Fizzbitt
On our wavelength
Message 77 of 252
Flag for a moderator

Fred - not an option for me but others have tried hardwiring with no luck.
0 Kudos
russyh
Tuning in
Message 78 of 252
Flag for a moderator

Been having this issue since Thursday also, can sign in to xbox live and talk in a party etc but when I try to join any online game it crashes and signs me out of xbox live and ea servers etc. Phoned up and they advised me to try port forwarding which I thought had worked at first but was in a game of Fifa online seasons for around 3mins before it returned to crashing again. Glad I'm not the only 1 having the issue though, suspected it was my xbox after all the things I tried with my router etc but having seen all these forums and its only virgin media customers I'm convinced its a problem on VM's end. Get the finger out VM

MARock
Joining in
Message 79 of 252
Flag for a moderator

Experiencing the same issue as many others. No problems at all until Thursday 12/1/17 then suddenly can't keep connection to xbox. Very briefly signed out of profile due to connection loss then straight back in but by this time the game has already returned to main menu. Two very unhappy children in the house who can't get their fix of Plants vs Zombies.

Have tried everything including factory resetting xbox and hub which also means i have to download all my xbox games again as i thought it was an issue with the console at first.

I've got the super hub 2ac
I've tried 5g/2.4g
I've tried wired connection and still experience issues
All other devices working correctly with no drops in connection
Xbox firmware is up to date

Please VM find a solution!
0 Kudos
Brache123
Tuning in
Message 80 of 252
Flag for a moderator

Spoke to vm this morning as I suspected the tech guy lied yesterday ... Apparently they are aware of an issue but no eta on a fix !!! Absolutely awful service from virgin and were not willing to anything more they basically said nothing they can do at the moment !!!!!!
0 Kudos