Menu
cjd2605
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Why am i lagging?

normally over the last i think 3 years maybe more, parents internet this has been perfect no real problems apart from the odd outage but its a service we expect issues, however over the last two days spikes making games unplayable at a competative level has been impossible. 

i would just like a understanding if its being worked on to be honest, this is pretty much the 4th thread i have seen of this problem front page along, no internet issues just spikes in an out of connection everything is healthy and all speed tests show good 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Greendore
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why am i lagging?

Happening to me to, getting really frustrated with this, browsing is fine with the odd page slow down or youtube quick buffer, but games my ping will be 30 for a few minutes then shoot up to 80 to 200 with extreme rubber banding making everything unplayable.

0 Kudos
Greendore
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Happening to me to, getting really frustrated with this, browsing is fine with the odd page slow down or youtube quick buffer, but games my ping will be 30 for a few minutes then shoot up to 80 to 200 with extreme rubber banding making everything unplayable.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there cjd2605,

Many thanks for your post and welcome to the Community!

I am very sorry to hear about the connection issues experienced.

I have located your account and I can see that there is a high demand for our service in your area, under the fault ticket reference of F004594482, with a review date of 21/09/2016. This issue is known to cause intermittent connection.

I have flagged this fault on your account for another team to monitor. You should receive contact from them to discuss this with you further.

In the meantime, I would recommend changing the wireless settings, to improve this type of connection.

I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Greendore,

Thanks for your post, however, it is worth starting a new thread in future to ensure any queries get answered ASAP.

I am very sorry to hear about the issues that you've also been experiencing with your connection.

I've located your account and I can see that an engineer was arranged for you since posting.

I hope this is now resolved for you and please let me know if there is anything more that I can do to help.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Greendore
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

All he did was change the hub as he couldn't find any faults but the problem still persists, random high ping spikes.

0 Kudos