Menu
Maxsunis
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wery High Ping

Hello. I dont play games but anyway i got pin 150+ if i play some games i got ping 300 400+ its not normal.... 
Can u help me? 
My post code pe3 9ed number 44

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wery High Ping

Hi Maxsunis,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the communitySmiley Happy 

Disappointing to see that your speeds are down on the headline expected and high ping is an issue. This is a bit puzzling as I've run a few checks on your service from this end and both your Hub and local network segment are reporting back in good health, so good speeds and low ping should be very achievable.

How are you connected wired or wireless?

Have you tested your connection on any other device/PC?

Drop us a few more details and we'll gladly try and help out further.

Cheers

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Maxsunis
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My connection is wired. Wireless using only on mobile phone and TV or Laptop
Yes i test on other devices But not always its like this sometimes its good like now. but after some while it gets worst then good again.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Maxsunis,

Thanks for confirming. As this is happening over a wired connection we can at least rule out wireless interference. Let's try narrowing down the potential causes further by trying the hub in modem mode with a PC in safe mode with networking. This will rule out other devices on the network, software on your PC and the hubs router functions. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos