Menu
Zeptha
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Weird Lag spikes

Hey just posting here because i've had problems on and off now with my internet sometimes it works as intended but when it's on an off day i just get random lag spikes and it's very hard to play games when you go from 20ms to 400ms within a second it's almost as if my game freezes for a second or two this mainly happens with League of Legends and it just don't like me playing Heathstonei've tried a new Ethernet tried resetting my hud even tried googles DnS but that didnt work either and i have no clue whats happening so WELP!! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Weird Lag spikes

Hi Zeptha

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

My apologies that you are experiencing issues with high lag spikes.

From checking your connection, the upstream power levels are too high and I would like to arrange an engineer appointment to adjust these for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can go ahead with the appointment.

There is also a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F003852614 and with a review date of 28th September.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos