Menu
RedEyes
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Weekend Again and Same Old Same

Battlefield 4 servers with massive pings, latency icon almost permenantly on. Disconnections from servers, and the same on both Xbox One And PS4. This is now happening on weekends with almost guaranteed regularity and to be quite honest i am sick and tired of it now.

I will post this here to see if it gets any comeback if not i am cancelling my Virgin Media services as its not fit for purpose

rsz_screenshot_2017-03-12_160210.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Weekend Again and Same Old Same

Hello RedEyes,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I completely understand this is frustrating for you. I've taken a look at your Superhub and nothing is standing out in error at first check, however I'd like to look into this further. Can you explain a little more about your connection, are you wired or wireless? What is your speed like when you perform tests? Also, it might be helpful to set up a BQM so we can get an insight into what you're seeing over a longer period of time.

Please get back to us so we can continue to investigate, I appreciate your patience.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
RedEyes
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

i am wired connection always have been, but weekends seem worse. I am gamer bb 200/20mb however i am noticing a lot of packet loss indicators now during gaming whenever i play. At weekends it is high pings to servers as you can see, and that is both on Xbox and PS4

0 Kudos
RedEyes
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Friday 17th March, 7.30pm ... again unplayable due to high latency and packet loss. Utterly sick of this not, this connection is now what i am paying for

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi RedEyes, 

Thanks for keeping in touch, I am sorry to see you have continued to have trouble with your connection. 

I have had a look and things look ok from this side. 

So we can try to get to the bottom of this it would be useful to see a BQM as suggested by Heather as it will let us see what you have been seeing from your side. 

I do understand how frustrating this must be, so I do apologise for this. 

Keep us updated. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos