Menu
AatmiyaB
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Websafe Problem

Hello,

I am stuck to a bit of a problem. Web Safe has been blocking this site : http://agar.io/ . This happened since yesterday afternoon so when I called my friends that also use Virgin Media, they replied that this website was working fine so I need a bit of a help from the community.

Cheers!

Tags (1)

Helpful Answers
Genranek
Just joined
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Websafe Problem

I am also having the same problem as an agar.io player myself. I am part of the TTD clan and at this moment as I am getting issues with this. You can just sign in to Virgin Media and go to websafe settings. It should be as easy as that. Enjoy your experience!

- Genranek [TTD Agar.io Clan Member]

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi AatmiyaB

Welcome to the forum. I'm very sorry to hear that your having issues accessing this particular site. I can't see why Websafe would block this game, that's strange. I assume you can access it ok with Websafe turned off?

P.S We had to look up what this game was and now people are hooked on it. 

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Genranek
Just joined
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I am also having the same problem as an agar.io player myself. I am part of the TTD clan and at this moment as I am getting issues with this. You can just sign in to Virgin Media and go to websafe settings. It should be as easy as that. Enjoy your experience!

- Genranek [TTD Agar.io Clan Member]

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi AatmiyaB

Welcome to the forum. I'm very sorry to hear that your having issues accessing this particular site. I can't see why Websafe would block this game, that's strange. I assume you can access it ok with Websafe turned off?

P.S We had to look up what this game was and now people are hooked on it. 

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
AatmiyaB
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the replies! Last Evening, The site got unblocked again automatically without me fiddling around with the websafe. Now, Everything is working!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi AatmiyaB

Thanks for the update. It's great to hear that it's all working ok now Smiley Happy If there are any further problems though give us a shout.

Regards,

Ty

0 Kudos