Menu
Rafix2k15
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Vpn Superhub 2

Is it possible to get vpn if I'm using vm superhub2 and if it is possible can someone tell how to do it? It's for my ps4 cuz lately i am getting error on my ps4 and i am not able to sign in in psn, VPN can resolve the problem
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
RedGooner
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vpn Superhub 2

I have not had any issues with PSN / PS3 / PS4 / PSVita with a SH / SH2 / SH2AC in modem mode.
PSN sign in is a problem with the SH firmware. Put the SH I Modem mode, and add you own router.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 200Mb VM service with SH2 AC in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-N66U router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vpn Superhub 2

Rafix2k15 wrote:
Is it possible to get vpn if I'm using vm superhub2 and if it is possible can someone tell how to do it? It's for my ps4 cuz lately i am getting error on my ps4 and i am not able to sign in in psn, VPN can resolve the problem

It is not possible to setup a VPN at the router level with the superhub 2, for that you would need to buy a third party router as some of them allow it.  It sounds like your IP address is being blocked by Sony.  See this thread for details of work arounds:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Gaming/Error-PSN-ws-39397-9/m-p/3134083

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

0 Kudos