Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (116 Views)

Vivid Gamer

Well hello VMC how you all doing?  

Just a quick speculative question here.

Does anyone know how the advertised Vivid Gamer packager is being rolled out?

I'm not even sure I need the 20Mb up connection for gaming however it may have other uses in the future.

On a slightly different note.  When In my account settings I press the upgrade bundle link, I'm offered a more expensive package that includes a lower broadband connection, same TV and same land line as I already have.  Is this a common issue?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Qi-Forever
‎20-04-2017 15:47

Re: Vivid Gamer

[ Edited ]

Qi-Forever wrote:

I'm not even sure I need the 20Mb up connection for gaming however it may have other uses in the future.

On a slightly different note.  When In my account settings I press the upgrade bundle link, I'm offered a more expensive package that includes a lower broadband connection, same TV and same land line as I already have.  Is this a common issue?

Vivid gamer should be available anywhere you can get VM services, if you're only gaming and not streaming then its not worth the extra cost over the standard 200 or the other lower tir products if download speed isn't an issue, the upgrade page has been a known issue for a while, i think it wants to charge me like £80 to upgrade to the broadband package i already have Smiley Tongue

If you were looking to upgrade i would do it via phone or via live chat and NOT via the website at all

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 2 (191 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Qi-Forever
‎20-04-2017 15:47

Re: Vivid Gamer

[ Edited ]

Qi-Forever wrote:

Vivid gamer should be available anywhere you can get VM services, if you're only gaming and not streaming then its not worth the extra cost over the standard 200 or the other lower tir products if download speed isn't an issue, the upgrade page has been a known issue for a while, i think it wants to charge me like £80 to upgrade to the broadband package i already have Smiley Tongue

If you were looking to upgrade i would do it via phone or via live chat and NOT via the website at all