Menu
missy131
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 73
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media Changes settings in hub to cause playstation network no sign in

so how long is it virgin media before you fix the hub updates from stopping the PlayStation network connecting/signing in keep getting the error code and not allowing me to connect to my PlayStation network PlayStation confirmed to me less then 20 mins ago that you had made changes which is affecting other gamer's in my position right now not being able to sign in i am not happy as this one of the reasons i went with you because of your fast broadband side i gave sky up after 12 years should have stayed with them not one problem the whole time i was with them 

missy131
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 73
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media Changes settings in hub to cause playstation network no sign in

why is it my question always gets overlooked 

naywils
Joining in
Message 3 of 73
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media Changes settings in hub to cause playstation network no sign in

You posted this not even an hour ago and your complaining?

Non of the posts have been looked at if you look.

0 Kudos
tiltonarmy40
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 73
Flag for a moderator

im having same problem ive spoke to virgin and opened all ports on my router as instructed by sony to no avail been offline 6 days now 

0 Kudos
missy131
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 73
Flag for a moderator

tiltonarmy40 wrote:

im having same problem ive spoke to virgin and opened all ports on my router as instructed by sony to no avail been offline 6 days now 

Yeah virgin done the same for me opened all ports and still 3rd day and nothing so fed up,playstation confirmed this to Me this morning why virgin have done this is beyond me why this is clearly affecting gamers spent best part of yesterday speak back and fourth like a stupid idiot why can't one just be straight with someone and say yeah we've fudged up where try to fix it asap 

0 Kudos
VegaNovus
Dialled in
Message 6 of 73
Flag for a moderator

missy131 wrote:

so how long is it virgin media before you fix the hub updates from stopping the PlayStation network connecting/signing in keep getting the error code and not allowing me to connect to my PlayStation network PlayStation confirmed to me less then 20 mins ago that you had made changes which is affecting other gamer's in my position right now not being able to sign in i am not happy as this one of the reasons i went with you because of your fast broadband side i gave sky up after 12 years should have stayed with them not one problem the whole time i was with them 

It would help the VM team if you provided the error code.

Also it was 11 minutes between your first post and second post, patience? It's a Saturday - if you want an instant response, pick up the phone.

I was on the PS4 and it connected O.K for me.

Have you tried factory resetting your superhub?

0 Kudos
missy131
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 73
Flag for a moderator

Firstly I have picked up the phone I have spent countless hours to be fobbed off Playstation where only the only ones that said the above when you've spent countless hours and minutes on the phone it does start to annoy you yeah well I have asked a few people and the are having the same issues I have done everything virgin asked from changes setting to factory resetting u name it I did it but yet no fix instance response haha
0 Kudos
liverpaul
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 73
Flag for a moderator

So it's virgin or Playstation fault for not connecting? My xbox one.is fine and seriously fed up with ps4 psn issues.
0 Kudos
liverpaul
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 73
Flag for a moderator

The error code I get is
CE-33987-0
But that's psn side.
0 Kudos
missy131
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 73
Flag for a moderator

my error is NW-31456-9
0 Kudos