Menu
Swifty79
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This can't be right?

I recently upgraded to Vivid 200 Gamer as I am sick and tired of throttling and would rather pay to get the speeds I want when I actually use the internet on an afternoon/evening and noticed this on my account:

Untitled.png

Upgrade from £88 a month? £150 a month for broadband? This can't be right can it?

When I upgraded it was an extra £15 putting my bill up to £62 a month which makes me ask is that correct?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: This can't be right?

Swifty79 wrote:

I recently upgraded to Vivid 200 Gamer as I am sick and tired of throttling and would rather pay to get the speeds I want when I actually use the internet on an afternoon/evening and noticed this on my account:

Untitled.png

Upgrade from £88 a month? £150 a month for broadband? This can't be right can it?

When I upgraded it was an extra £15 putting my bill up to £62 a month which makes me ask is that correct?

The website has been wrong ever since the product launched, i would ignore it

Also, £62 a month just for broadband seems a tad excessive, i pay like £43 for the gamer package, i must have got a really good deal when i upgraded >.<

0 Kudos
cje85
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The website has always shown ridiculous incorrect upgrade prices for Vivid Gamer. They must be losing some potential sales but don't seem bothered enough to fix it.

0 Kudos

All Replies
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Swifty79 wrote:

Untitled.png

The website has been wrong ever since the product launched, i would ignore it

Also, £62 a month just for broadband seems a tad excessive, i pay like £43 for the gamer package, i must have got a really good deal when i upgraded >.<

0 Kudos
cje85
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The website has always shown ridiculous incorrect upgrade prices for Vivid Gamer. They must be losing some potential sales but don't seem bothered enough to fix it.

0 Kudos
Swifty79
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The actual cost of the package worked out at £50 a month. Still it's no better due to the over utilization in area 14 where I live. Sometimes I think it would be quicker to walk to Aberdeen and buy an album than download one during peak times. I'm thinking of leaving in all fairness as it's sub standard at best.

0 Kudos