Menu
Andy1975
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

The home of Fictional repair dates and "High Utilisation"

Hello yet again VM i have indeed returned!!! i have actually held off coming on here for a few weeks/months but its so bad now that its impossible to game so i may aswel come on here for a rant.

so lets start off with the usual ****.. Im hardwired to the superdud 2 and its been restarted 100000 times a day.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg5.jpg6.jpg    

Yep i have 10+ downstream power levels which a VM engineer left me when he came out on an "Area fault" which was my house causing apparently... which i thought was funny as hell with the amount of *cough* "engineers" that come here.

So ye 5 Mb speed on my 150Mb line and pings you can only laugh about.

Any chance of a fictonal repair date please as i need to be strung along a bit and then be told its "high utilisation" but not enough to raise to network.. Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: The home of Fictional repair dates and "High Utilisation"

Evening Andy1975,

Thanks for posting back on the community.

My apologies that you experiencing issues with your broadband connection.

I've managed to locate your account and can see a high peak time traffic fault in your area. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F004057863 and with a review date of 25th January 2017.

I would like to arrange a Principle Technician to adjust the downstream power levels for you and I have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) requesting some details. Within the network log has there been anymore Lost MDD Time-outs reported?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Andy1975
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: The home of Fictional repair dates and "High Utilisation"

Hi Sam,

Many thanks for a fault code i cannot look up and a date that means nothing, i shall use them wisely.

Ah i see you are renaming High utilisation into high peak time traffic, nicely done and Kudos for variety.

There is no need to arrange a sour faced Principle Technician that i have to over explain why he has come out for him to huff and puff and suck on a lemon while fitting an attenuator for 10 seconds, ***************************************************************************************************...Or i might just buy one on ebay for 50p and save myself that bit and also booking time off work, locking the dog up who will bark constantly giving me a headache, telling the Mrs the over priced internet is broken AGAIN etc etc blah blah... either way a Principle Technician is not needed.

And no there has been no more Lost MDD, the router found them next to the car keys, ITS A MIRACLE... Lots of t3 time outs and Ipv4 errors, the usual superdud router stuff you come to expect from a crap over sold network.

Again many thanks for... give me a sec here, well there was umm.... anyone?... oh ye replying Smiley Very Happy

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate content removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]