Menu
DJRenegade
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Terrible month for me

This is getting to be beyond a joke. My internet has been way below the standard I expect of a 200mb GAMER broadband package.
I have included some BQM graphs of various days over this last month.

3rd March

My Broadband Ping - My Virgin 200mb GAMER

4th March

5th March

6th March

7th March

14th March

15th March

16th March

17th March

18th March

20th March

22nd March

26th March

The amount of lag and, above all, packet loss this month has been beyond a joke. Every single night I have tried to play CSGO I have had anywhere from 2% to 10% packet loss!!!!! Every single day I have had packet loss throughout the day but these graphs show the worst of it. Unfortunatly they do not show the amount of packet loss I get when gaming properly.
I want out of my contract, the service I am receiving is not worth the amount of hard earned cash I am paying for it. The attitude of the staff when I call up astounds me, you get nowhere except to be told "there is a fault in your area sir" and then 2 hours later a text claiming its fixed. If that is the case then WHY THE HECK is there a fault every other day in my area? Why should I be paying for such an unreliable service? And why can I not leave without the huge costs involved when it is causing me such grief? I sometimes use my internet for work, the response I get from virgin staff when I complain my internet is down/slow is "well you should really be using our business package for maximum reliability", why would I even dream of doing this when I cannot recieve reliable service now? Especially when I was tricked into this 12 month contract in the first place. I was told it would solve all my issues and if anything it made them worse and I am charged more for it.

I hope I get a virgin staff response this time, instead of being ignored like every single one of my other posts!!

Has anyone else had such a massive issue recently?

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible month for me

Hello DJRenegade,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about your current connection problems, I appreciate it's frustrating for you. Checking your connection I can see we're currently making some changes to the network in your area, but this should be complete by this evening. Are you able to monitor this fault for another day or so and let us now if you notice any improvement.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
quonciu
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

same here, its not only youSmiley Sad

0 Kudos
Omar7733
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's the same for me as well I have seen my test results from www.thinkbroadband.com and my latency is going over 100ms Vivid 200 gamer is not fit for its purpose they need to stop selling this Internet package like it's any good because it's not none of their Internet packages are good for online gaming and that's it.