Menu
eyearsam
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 2 - What a joke.

Hello

Its very clear just looking at the forums their is some kind of issue going on. This looks to have been going on for some time and is just getting worse.

I first noticed this after a update to the hub, but because of the lack of control you get sadly i'm stuck with it.

Playing games over virgin media is pointless as you constant disconnection, yet when streaming, downloading and browsing you have no issue. 

Checking network logs I can see that whilst anyone is playing a game the router starts to have issues showing loss of sync. Yet if I monitor the logs whilst no one is gaming the connection is very stable. 

No point calling tech support as they have no idea and will just give you the same bs over and over again. Never mind the complete lack of technical knowledge. 

Over the next few days I am going to turn the router in to modem mode and try with a different router for about a week. I will actively check the logs and network activity during this time. 

I think its time Virgin media got their act together, acknowledge the fault and give us a fix. 

If not I will be terminating my service. 

Sam

0 Kudos
legacy1
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 2 - What a joke.

eyearsam wrote:

Over the next few days I am going to turn the router in to modem mode and try with a different router for about a week. I will actively check the logs and network activity during this time.

Sure that will work and then your problem is solved.

0 Kudos
eyearsam
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thats what I am expecting. Plus just got a new router in at work I want to try Smiley Happy 

Plus once I prove is solves my issue it should allow me to get out of my contract as the service they are providing is not working as intended. 

0 Kudos
legacy1
Hero
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

eyearsam wrote:

Plus once I prove is solves my issue it should allow me to get out of my contract as the service they are providing is not working as intended. 

Well no because your still using the super hub which means its working as intended.

0 Kudos