Menu
Donk67
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Super hub settings

Hi guys,

This is my first post here.

I've been having trouble staying connected to on line multiplayer games, played through my Xbox One. I have no trouble connecting and getting started in game but the issue I'm having is being disconnected from the games at roughly one hour intervals.

I'm not sure at all if this is indeed a router issue as I've added all the known protocols ( port forwarding) to allow free flowing access to the games I play.

Could it be the firewall setting or something else that could be causing this disconnecting issue I'm having? I'm not sure which settings  that aren't already enabled that should be enabled or in fact which enabled settings should be disabled.

So any advice is welcome.  Hope you can help, Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub settings

Hi Donk67,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, great to have you aboardSmiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having problems gaming on the Xbox, the frequent disconnections must be frustrating, does this happen on any other devices?

Could you also confirm if the connection is wired or wireless?

I'd like to run a few checks on your service from this end, however your Superhub is showing as offline a the moment, could you please make sure this is turned on and drop us a quick bump back here and we'll be able to check if there any problems network side.

Speak to you soon.

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Donk67
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ralph,

I'm happy to report that everything seems to be fine now. I've been in contact with Microsoft as well as various friends over this issue and following their advice, not quite sure how!? Have somehow managed to correct whatever the problem was.

I did the router factory re-set, as recommended by a friend and also followed a microsoft tecs instruction on how to clear out the cache etc on my console. Also I had noticed a Virgin Van in the area over the last couple of days, so whether there's a connection there to my issue being resolved I don't know!

So, up to now, everything is running as it should be.

Thanks for responding,

Cheers........

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Donk67,

Great news, pleased to hear to hear you managed to fix things Smiley Happy

Thanks for taking the time to let us know, pop by any time.

Cheers

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos