Menu
Poepot
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Super hub 2ac update

Silly question people but I was/am affected by the lastest firmware update causing Xbox one to disconnect. I know that vm have released a new update during the week to over come the issue but I don't know if my hub as automatically downloaded it so how do I check or do I need to reboot it for it to update. According to some posts it's automatically done and some say reboot hub but I'm not technically minded when it comes to this sort of thing. Thanks
0 Kudos
djwilliams100
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub 2ac update

To reboot the Hub, simply unplug the power cable for 30 seconds on the Hub. You can check which version you are on by going http://192.168.0.1 and DONT log in, click the Router Status button in Top right. Click Information and it should show V1.01.11

0 Kudos
Poepot
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. I checked as suggested but logged into the router by mistake but it's downloaded the new firmware anyway. Thanks again
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Poepot, 

Thanks for getting in touch, just to advise the firmware update has now gone through on your hub. 

I have also taken a look at your connection and I can see that your downstream power levels are too high. 

I would like to get an engineer out to get this resolved for you. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos