Menu
JonnyBatch
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Super hub 2

Hi I am having terrible trouble with the new game "black ops 3" every time I go to play the game it cuts out with a message "disconnected from the black ops 3 servers" this is every 5-10 minutes I have taken my console to a friends house who runs the super hub2 also and it does exactly the same thing.. But at my brothers house (Sky broadband) it works perfectly fine. Why is this? I am looking for a fix for this as I am sure you must have come across this already with it only seeming to happen on the virgin connection/router. I am playing wireless which I've never had a problem with before on Xbox 360 or Xbox one also it never kicks me offline only off the "call of duty servers" but everything else seems to run fine. (Phone, IPAD) any help much appreciated. Jon
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub 2

Hi JonnyBatch

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of the problems you are having when playing Black Ops 3. I'm unable to locate your details to run a few checks so I will send you a PM for some additional info.

For diagnostic purposes we would need you to try a wired connection. Can you give this a go please and let us know if you are still getting disconnected?

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Imortaltom
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super hub 2

im having the exact same problem and im wired from my hub to the xbox one. 

0 Kudos