Menu
jrm
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub2 ESO disconnects and more. (Herts)

Just another Super Hub 2 user whose been getting frequent disconnects whilst playing ESO (XBoxOne).

Reverted to modem mode on the SH2 connecting a cheap wireless router and was ok for a week or so, but as of yesterday am having DNS issues too (works for an hour or two, then doesn't, and when I left for work this morning I was still getting DNS errors).

Not sure if this is a result of the modem or my cheap router, but I pay my monthly fee and I just want the stuff to work. If you want me to provide extra information then I can do, but I expect credit for anytime I spend trying to fix an issue a rogue firmware update caused.. Alternatively, please just send me a router that does work.

Thanks.

J

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub2 ESO disconnects and more. (Herts)

Hi Jrm,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're having the issue with SH2 and gaming. Modem mode should work until we get this fixed though these other drop outs sound like a separate issue. I've checked your connection from here and can see both your up and down stream power levels need adjusting by a technician. 

I've just sent you a private message to arrange a technician visit for this. Just check the red envelope in the top left of the forum to check your messages. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
jrm
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub2 ESO disconnects and more. (Herts)

Thanks,

PM replied to.

J

0 Kudos