Menu
TheAngryDaddy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub 3 strict NAT Xbox One

Hi, I'm having issues with the NAT type on my Xbox One. I had similar issues on my SH2ac which I manage to resolve by Port Forwarding using a static IP. Opening DMZ only for my Xbox One & that worked.
I've done exactly the same with the SH3 without success. I even put firewall back on & turned DMZ off like it suggested in one of the posts & that still didn't work. Any ideas please?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Super Hub 3 strict NAT Xbox One

TheAngryDaddy wrote:
Hi, I'm having issues with the NAT type on my Xbox One. I had similar issues on my SH2ac which I manage to resolve by Port Forwarding using a static IP. Opening DMZ only for my Xbox One & that worked.
I've done exactly the same with the SH3 without success. I even put firewall back on & turned DMZ off like it suggested in one of the posts & that still didn't work. Any ideas please?

Port forwarding only works when the firewall is on, because the firewall is what does the port-forwarding.

Firmware version 9.1.88J? You'll have to wait for version 9.1.88S for this to be fixed. Or you can ask the VM Forum Team (when they reply) for a temporary SH2ac.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

TheAngryDaddy wrote:

Port forwarding only works when the firewall is on, because the firewall is what does the port-forwarding.

Firmware version 9.1.88J? You'll have to wait for version 9.1.88S for this to be fixed. Or you can ask the VM Forum Team (when they reply) for a temporary SH2ac.

0 Kudos
TheAngryDaddy
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi, cheers for reply. I turned the firewall back on & it is 9.1.88J. I'll probably put my SH2ac back in & keep an eye out for the update before swapping back.
0 Kudos