Menu
RugbySoldier
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Super Hub 3 ps4 nat and lag issues

Been with VM for atleast 6months now and I am extremely disappointed, phoned the customer service a few times to sort out my nat type for my ps4(nat type moderate) to open, I've tried everything from portforwarding to dmz, modem mode that resolves the issue yet cause my connection to disconnect every hour half, I'm on 50mb, previous provider I was with I had 2.5 mb never had any issues and was faster, even had an phone operator set my Hub up for me for it only not to work and then get blamed that my equipment is faulty, three times now I've called and when you've failed to resolve the issue I've been blamed, so frustrated as I can't stream or play online, what I was promised in my contract has not been lived up too, before I cancel is there someone here who can help because I'm at in wits end here, sorry for the rant.
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
RedGooner
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub 3 ps4 nat and lag issues

I have NO Lag / NO NAT / NO Disconnections issues with my PS4 on wireless.
Maybe that's because I am in Modem mode, with a router that is better than any SH.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 200Mb VM service with SH2 AC in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-N66U router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk.
RugbySoldier
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Super Hub 3 ps4 nat and lag issues

Money is tight at the min if anyone could suggest an affordable or cheap router I could buy that would work, bridge mode I guess is the best option, thanks for your advice.
0 Kudos