Menu
Leonakerz
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Strict nat type (ps4)

ok so recently i have bought call of duty black ops 3 and was wanting to play with my friends but have discovered that my nat type is strict so doesnt allow me to play with my friends, i have attemped to log on the virgin media hub and port forward but nobody in my house knows what the password is can somebody please help >.<

0 Kudos
cameron_fc
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Strict nat type (ps4)

find your ps4's IP and put it in the DMZ zone. if this doesnt work then give it a while, it took my ps4 to get into DMZ

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Strict nat type (ps4)

If you don't know the super hub password you will have to do a factory reset on the router which will reset the password back to the one listed on the info panel on the router.  BE AWARE, this will also reset any previous settings you made on the hub.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos