Menu
RyuKenGouken
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Street Fighter 5

Hi I have a question I hope has an answer I moved from Liverpool to Bolton and in Liverpool I have been playing Street Fighter 5 with no problems.I cannot seem to play this game now I am wondering if the area I live in is the problem as I am getting this message it says this (Failed to retrieve data 80003) so I cant log in to play ranked matches or endless battles.I would appreciate if anyone knows of this problem or has come across this problem themselves and how I can solve it thanks for you help I am hoping this can be solved so I can play SF5 online again 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Street Fighter 5

Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

RyuKenGouken wrote:
Hi again this was helpful but does anyone on here know how to turn of your parental safe search is it done on the PlayStation 4 or the virginmedia site as he doesn't explain how he done this.If someone on here can help me do this then I can play Street Fighter 5 online again like I used to many thanks to anyone who can help me on this matter

There is a sticky post about how to use VM Web Safe on the Switched on Families board:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Switched-On-Families/Welcome-to-Virgin-Media-Web-Safe-FAQ-s/td-p...

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

All Replies
Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You really need to have a look at this article: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/09/23/capcom_street_fighter_v/

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
0 Kudos
RyuKenGouken
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I forgot to mention I am playing this on the PlayStation 4 not the PC thanks for replying by the way
0 Kudos
Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

RyuKenGouken
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi again this was helpful but does anyone on here know how to turn of your parental safe search is it done on the PlayStation 4 or the virginmedia site as he doesn't explain how he done this.If someone on here can help me do this then I can play Street Fighter 5 online again like I used to many thanks to anyone who can help me on this matter
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

RyuKenGouken wrote:

There is a sticky post about how to use VM Web Safe on the Switched on Families board:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Switched-On-Families/Welcome-to-Virgin-Media-Web-Safe-FAQ-s/td-p...

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

RyuKenGouken
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This has solved my issue thank you for your help I can play Street Fighter 5 again online