Menu
sootyandsweep
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Steict NATS superhub 2 and Xbox1 black ops3

Old problem I know but NAT type keeps changing from Open to Strict during a game. Superhub was set up with UPnP enabled, worked on xbox360 and works ok for multiplayer gaming on other games but have problems with NAT type changing during new blackops3 on xbox1

Disabled UPnP and set fixed IP address and enabled DMZ for that IP address...didn't work, disabled all of that and set up port forwarding using ports suggested on other websites...doesn't work, xbox1 is in power saver mode and have ticked all the check boxes on the firewall page (as suggested on another site)

Any further suggestions please??? Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Steict NATS superhub 2 and Xbox1 black ops3

Hi sootyandsweep

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with a strict NAT type on your Xbox One. Thanks for listing what you have already tried. Is your Xbox connected wired or wireless?

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Wez2025
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am having the exact same but with 2 consoles where one will be open and 1 strict in game black ops 3 or the other wqy around basically itw only letting one console play with open nat 

Not sure if this helps but when one is strict and we check black ops 3 in game network settings it says it tried connecting to port 3075 udp on both conwoles when either are in strict mode so is it conflicting some how but not router problem as i ha e tried doing everything to help it the guy stated above nothing is helping , is this an issue with virgin or what i am not sure , advanced warefwre does not do this to us we have open nats when both on aw game 

Also we are both wired , if one goes wireless and one stays wired no help etc 

Tags (1)
  • Tags:
0 Kudos
sootyandsweep
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the reply. Think im sorted, or at least the boy isnt complaining. I think part of the problem was the game and the servers but i fixed the IP address of the xbox and then made that IP address a DMZ on the router and all seems to be ok - i had tried that previously though

Buy hey ho, he is nearly 18 and might get a real life soon Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Bridie57
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You have to port forward port 3075 udp to your console's ip just found out today my self and now am open Nat as it was moderate
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
bluebottle
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Problem is that you can only port forward for one console.  I found even with one console port forwarded and the other in the DMZ I can only get an open NAT on one of them at any time.

0 Kudos
Wez2025
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

still having same problem we upgraded speeds and got a super hub 2 , now one is open nat in black ops 3 and other is moderate nothing helps to fix it

can the super hubs even support 2 consoles with open nat types thats the question because it does not seem like it

0 Kudos