Menu
Deadlypancake
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Specific Connection issues to R6 Siege

Recently I have been experiencing connection issues with Rainbow Six Siege on PC its very intermittent like every other day I will be able to connect and play without any problems but some days ill just have no luck at all. I have tried resetting router, port forwarding and even in modem mode which seemed to work for the time I used it in that mode. This also isnt just my PC as I have tested it on another device on my network and it get the same issue. 

Wondering if there has been any changes in firmware or any other updates to the superhub 3 lately, i've seen there was a few issues regarding a firmware issue and loss of connectivity but since its only been happening the last 2 weeks im wondering if it there was any other changes made in the last month.

Also I am aware it could be the Ubisoft servers since they are quite bad and it has corresponded with the release of a new DLC but I am just trying to eliminate any other possibilities.

Thank you for any assistance.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Specific Connection issues to R6 Siege

Hello Deadlypancake,

Thanks for joining the community, great to see new members Smiley Very Happy

Sorry about the problems you're having with your connection, I know this is frustrating, especially as a gamer. Looking at your connection, nothing obvious is standing out in error. Are you able to perform a few speed tests and post your result so we can establish what speeds you're currently getting.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Deadlypancake
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
I am on the 200mbps tier and i reach that through multiple speed tests and it's never changed, i get 10mbps upload as well.
It is quite frustrating as it's a very specific issue i have no other games that behave this way which is why i doubt it being a network issue that i can fix, it could be just the ubisoft update that broke it for specific routers maybe the only other things i could narrow it down to would be a port / firmware issue. I would upgrade the firmware but that isn't possible plus the latest release is only on trial phase unfortunately. Thank you for your reply I can provide evidence if you wish but am replying on mobile right now.
Thank you again
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello again Deadlypancake,

Thanks for a quick reply Smiley Happy

I appreciate the additional info. You touched on port forwarding, which might be helpful, here is a guide if you need it.

Have you tried a 3rd party router yet?

Speak soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos