Menu
Maniacalkevo198
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Signed up for vivid 200 gamer

Has anybody else been screwed over with this vivid 200 gamer l? Signed up for it in December, then to be told the is a problem with the cables in my street so will experience slow speeds at peak times, said it would be fixed by January 23 then feb 10th now they saying the end of June, the fastest speed I have had is about 10mb I use me phones portable hot spot to game absolutely a joke, I live in a close and the ain't been any work here, lies
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signed up for vivid 200 gamer

hiya @Maniacalkevo198 with all dates given by virignmedia are estimates, since possible when they did further investigations found requires more major work, the biggest delay in doing the work is permissions from councils etc.. as for the cabling, this more than likely will be from cabinet to local exchange (bit of the network you don't see)
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Maniacalkevo198
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signed up for vivid 200 gamer

Me internet was fine until I signed up for this gamer I did have the vivid 200 and was fantastic
0 Kudos