Menu
eggcup
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Shocking latency in the evenings

HI, being throttled i can handle but high latency with ridiculous high pings i cannot. In the evenings at peaks times and all weekend its impossible for me to play battlefield 4 with my friends as i have stupid high pings. why does being throttled have to result in really bad connection. All of my friends are in England and Europe and they don't have a problem playing on the server.

[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i151/eggcup_1999/ping_zpstzihoc3v.jpg[/IMG]

Apparently im being routed through a server in Africa to play on a server that is london based.

Please help.

0 Kudos
eggcup
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking latency in the evenings

My Broadband Ping - Virgin fail
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking latency in the evenings

Hi eggcup,

Sorry to hear about the issue you've been getting with latency in the evenings, I understand that this can be frustrating.

I've managed to run some tests on everything for you, all looked good.

However I did notice that we are planning some upgrades to parts of our external network in your area, the upgrades will be to improve bandwidth and performance during peak times.

The reference number for the upgrades is F00337997 and is coming up for review on 28/10/15, should you require any further updates on this particular issue or any other then please, just post back here and we'll take a look for you.

Speak soon, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos