Menu
S7evie
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

SH2 issues with Destiny Xbox One - Disconnecting consistently every 1-2hours

I have the SH2 and tried pretty much everything. It's been happening for around 2-3 weeks now, but I only really started playing this game about 4 weeks ago. When I played about a year ago I never got these issues.

The disconnection error I keep on getting is Weasel, which is from packet loss/ping I think. 

I work in networking so I know it's not an issue with my network. The xbox is hardwired into the SH2.

When will the SH2 firmware issue be fixed?

0 Kudos
mr_m_beasley
Dialled in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: SH2 issues with Destiny Xbox One - Disconnecting consistently every 1-2hours

Even though i've changed the 5ghz channel to 54mbps to stop losing connection, i too get the error code WEASEL.

Not sure why, all ports are open and even some additional ones from their website.

I'm getting the 2AC hub on Friday, will let you know if this fixes that issue.

0 Kudos
S7evie
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: SH2 issues with Destiny Xbox One - Disconnecting consistently every 1-2hours

I want to get one too. Did they make you sign a new contract to get it?

0 Kudos
S7evie
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Please reply Virgin. I need to know what is happening with this, is an update going to be released for the firmware?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi S7evie

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of the connection issues that you are experiencing while playing Destiny online. Thanks for confirming how your Xbox is connected.

We are still looking into the issues for online gaming linked to the SH2 firmware update. We should have some news on this very soon and will let the community know asap.

Thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
mr_m_beasley
Dialled in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Stevie, i just send a complaint and they called me up, said they were sending a new one.
0 Kudos