Menu
joshljr
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Router keeps dropping Xbox One when wired

My Hub 3.0 keeps cutting the connection to my Xbox One while gaming for a few seconds. By the time I've got into the network settings on the xbox it's connected again. No wireless devices are having this issue, I can't connect wireless because I am unable to forward the required ports due to them being reserved. Similarly, the only other wired device is a signal booster for the mobile. This, to my knowledge is unaffected.

I've tried resetting the router and console, this won't fix it. I also have recently purchased an upgraded Xbox, same issue.
0 Kudos
RavenWarrior379
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router keeps dropping Xbox One when wired

Hi 🙋.
joshljr I recently had a similar problem to you and after several attempts I gave up. In the end I contacted the support tech department via 150 who then remotely accessed my PC that my superhub2 is attached to. Along with my Xbox one etc.
The Tech bloke spent over half hour in total programing my set up to recognise the ports etc plus my Nat type was set to strict on the Xbox one. You can do the this yourself via settings. However for a piece of mind I suggest that you contact the support team via your land line. Who will help you and give you guidance too.

On a separate note Virgin media maybe upgrading in your area and this can cause alot of issues as such I'm personally suffering Los of gaming time due to this. It maybe worth checking out. At the same time whilst on phone to them. I do hope this reply is somewhat helpful to you. Good luck 🍀