Menu
Highlighted
rightclickfix
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Router and PS4 connection problems

I have a hub 2 a good few years old and know of recent work done around the region to upgrade services and can understand a few days intermittent interruptions as a technician but on Destiny 2 on PS4 via cabled connection (home plugs). I'm being kicked off every time I play and it's been 4 days now. I'm going to try another game now just in case Bungie are having issues but a mate who lives near me is not having these issues despite all the same set ups and games.

My hubs logs are listing exhaustive T3 time outs, PSN says everything is fine but so does Virgins tests so who's to blame? For me the connection is failing or the router is?

Can a moderator please check for me please? removed, NE347SG

Andy removed 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Router and PS4 connection problems

Hi rightclickfix,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

Sorry to read you are having an issue whilst playing Destiny 2.

Are you able to try the PS4 direct to the Super Hub (without the home plugs connected), to see if that helps?

Can you post some trace routes to Destiny's servers for us to check over?

Also post the network log, as there have been no time-outs reported since the router has been online.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
rightclickfix
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

remote access enabled
0 Kudos
rightclickfix
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

just played COD for half an hour without issue then went on destiny 2 and was immediately kicked. I'm onto bungie now for help....
ps: I put my details in as its a business line anyway and I work from home so its public anyway am not that daft Smiley Wink
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi rightclickfix,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

Sorry to read you are having an issue whilst playing Destiny 2.

Are you able to try the PS4 direct to the Super Hub (without the home plugs connected), to see if that helps?

Can you post some trace routes to Destiny's servers for us to check over?

Also post the network log, as there have been no time-outs reported since the router has been online.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
rightclickfix
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Sam, since I posted there's been no more issues fortunately. I have had a couple of D2 crashes with error codes but I do think it's their servers and not VM. I've had no more T3 error logs (just checked) since the 27th so fingers crossed....

thanks again consider this case closed Smiley Happy

0 Kudos