Menu
pau1mc97
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Rocket League Causing Speed Issues?

Hello, 

I seem to have a bit of a weird problem where my connection goes to crap as soon as i play a multiplayer game of rocket league. Any other time it's fine. As seen in the screenshots. 

As you can see i have highlighted times in the second screenshot where i have seen my speeds drastically drop when playing rocket league. I Don't have any QoS on the router enabled as i am normally the only person really using it at these times, This is is also now a specific machine as i have confirmed the issue affect's other computers on the same network with the same symptoms and cause's. Any Idea's?

Capture 1.PNGCapture.PNG

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rocket League Causing Speed Issues?

Hi paul1mc97

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Many apologies that you are experiencing an issue when playing Rocket League.

From checking your connection, the Modem SNR on the upstream is too low thus causing quite a high number of T3 and T4 time-outs. This may not be the main cause of the issue, however I would still like to arrange an engineer appointment to check this over for you.

I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can go ahead with the appointment.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos