Menu
spacemacerace
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Repeating disconnects

I've had an issue for a few weeks now - constant disconnects every few seconds for about half a minute. By which point I've lagged out or dropped from whatever I'm doing. I've seen a few posts in these forums regarding a similar issue. If I run a ping -t google.com I can see the disconnects every few seconds.

Is anything being done about this? I've called up support numerous times and they've been incredibly unhelpful  - I've been hung up on twice and talked over almost constantly. Apparently, they can't see an issue with my connection and therefore there isn't one. 

I'm not using wireless, I've checked the power cable, I've replaced the ethernet cable to my PC, and I'm almost at wit's end here. 

0 Kudos
spacemacerace
Just joined
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Repeating disconnects

This still occurs off peak, but at peak times this happens constantly. Can't play anything, can't stay in a skype call - the connection becomes useless. 

example.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Repeating disconnects

Hi spacemacerace

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of the intermittent connection that you have been experiencing. I'm unable to locate your details to run a few checks  so I will send you a PM for some additional info and get this looked into. 

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos