Menu
Koray237
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Quick question

So this high utilization thing has been going on for about 7 months now and i was wondering if there is any progress. Also is there nothing i can do to get a better connection after 7 ? Because i tend to compete in online tournaments where connection really matters so it's no good playing with 5 down instead of 100

0 Kudos
Martin_D
Well-informed
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick question

Hi, Koray

Sorry about the high utilization in your area one of the forum team will get to you soon about that, And sorry there is nothing that can be done about the slow speed because it's the network, But you can call in and get a rolling credit call on 150 from a virgin media phone line or 0345 454 1111* from any phone

Welcome to the most friendliest community.

Have you got technical problem post it and we will help you fix it.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Koray237

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry to hear of the ongoing peak time slow speeds issue. Doesn't sound good if your playing online tournaments Smiley Sad

I've had a check on the ticket updates for F002911903. There is work scheduled for August. The estimated review date is currently set for 26/08/2015. 

If you can bump the thread in a week or so hopefully we will have some more updates for you.

Please continue to give our customer services team a call on 150 from any Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 for your loss of service credit.

Thanks for your patience and I hope you have a good weekend

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Koray237
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Is there a any progress on the server upgrades? I'm really hoping things would get fixed early august instead of late

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Koray237,

I'm sorry for the ongoing issues you're experiencing, I've checked and there's no further info on the update Ty gave a few weeks back.  The review date is still set for 26/08/2015.

We should know more soon though, give the thread a bump in a few more weeks and we'll check for progress.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Koray237
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Wait... Are the servers upgraded?!?!? Im actually getting the speeds i pay for ! Virgin media im expecting a present from you guys. I think it's legit been 1 year *cough* *cough* steam code *cough*

0 Kudos
Koray237
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Never mind spoke to early

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Koray237,

Thanks for posting. I've checked on fault F002911903 and the current review date is 30/09/15. There is work scheduled for the 18th that should alleviate the load a huge amount though this date is still an estimate so we'll keep an eye on things from here. 

I've just popped you a private message with some additional information so check the red envelope in the top left of the forum. 

0 Kudos
Koray237
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Again...

0 Kudos