Menu
Willathefilla
Tuning in
Message 1 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Psn

I can't sign into psn using my virgin broadband. I can sign in on my ee hotspot or at a relatives house on their sky broadband so it's not a Psn issue. Definatly virgin

0 Kudos
ChrisC1988
Tuning in
Message 2 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: Psn

Completely agree they need to update or go back in the firmware
0 Kudos
jinz24
Joining in
Message 3 of 24
Flag for a moderator

I also agree to this. I am having the same problem!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Willathefilla,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to PSN through your VM connection.  We're trying to get to the bottom of the issue, but need a bit of info from you to allow us to do this.  I've linked a thread below where I've posted some instructions (post #24 in the thread), could you take a look and post the relevant info asap please?

Playstation Network - Page 3 - Virgin Media Forum

The sooner you can do this, the sooner we can pass all the info across and investigate the issue fully.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Willathefilla
Tuning in
Message 5 of 24
Flag for a moderator

If u could supply some instructions on how to do a traceroute that would be most helpful as I'm not the most technical when it comes to stuff like this
Willathefilla
Tuning in
Message 6 of 24
Flag for a moderator

This is a complete waste of time. You've been asking people to do this 2 weeks ago so it obviously has no baring on anything as you would have fixed this problem by now. My Virgin subscription is getting cancelled tomorrow and I'm going back to sky. Terrible service from Virgin media.
0 Kudos
rez1
Joining in
Message 7 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Same as hate virgin media !!!

0 Kudos
tiltonarmy40
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 24
Flag for a moderator

9 days me sign in issues Psn nightmare
0 Kudos
Willathefilla
Tuning in
Message 9 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Switched my router to modem mode and I can sign into psn. Disable modem mode and switch it to router mode and it doesn't work again. This sounds like something virgin have done with the ports or something.
0 Kudos
LoveSpuds
Tuning in
Message 10 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

this is my fourth day without access to PSN as well as access to any of their ancillary websites.  I have just made this post, does it tie in with your experiences?

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Gaming/PSN-Do-I-need-a-new-IP-Address/td-p/2881355

I really am going round the twist after 3 days of troubleshooting, restarting the router and PS4 every at least 20 times, even resetting my PS4 to factory defaults.  I am not very clued up on networking etc so I am basically stuck reading random forum posts hoping to find an answer - mucho frustrating!

Thanks for any help all

Daz

0 Kudos