Menu
Bodrul
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ps4 speeds

Hi recently i have seen that while playing online games there seems to be quite some lag. I have restarted my ps4 and router however the speeds are still satisfactory. My speeds are fine on all other devices including my xbox one.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ps4 speeds

Hi Bodrul

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you are experiencing with your connection on the PS4. I've run a few checks on your connection and everything looks ok on the modem side. I did see that we currently have a fault ticket raised for peak time slow speeds under reference F003402190. There is a review date estimated for this fault on 13/02/2016.

Is it around peak times that you notice these issues?

Are you connected wired or wireless?

Speak soon 

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Bodrul
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's mostly around peak times but can be at other times too.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bodrul,

Thanks for the update.  Do you notice if your overall connection speeds are slower when the PS4 is suffering with lag?

If you're haven't already, could you try connecting your PS4 to the hub via an ethernet cable and checking to see if the problem still exists?  We just want to see if this is related to the peak time issue, or something else that we can get sorted for you.

Catch you soon Smiley Happy

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos