Menu
RafaelCrnjac
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problem a world havent seen before. help please.

Okey, so first of all Hi everyone. I will try to give as much info as i can and i would really appreciate help.
So, I got virgin media broadband few days ago. Installed it myself. I have some really weird and pretty big issue. So I live in Dublin (Finglas South) with my brother and friend. We use pc and laptop mostly for gaming. And that is where the problem starts. My router (i beilive so) is "manipulating" my internet usage. For example, i can use google chrome as much as i want, torrents any programs anything but when i want to play some game problem occurs. For example, when i want to play Arma 3 i can join server, but i cannot join any team and i cannot download mission files, so i cannot play. When i am playing League of Legends whenever i am in main screen or champion select i get disconnected from server and connected instantly and my game starts to lag but when i get into actual game everything is okey. When i am playing Rust i can join servers normally but when i am in server i get heavy lags but my ping and fps are okey. And so on... It feels like firewall block program's connection but it is not firewall. I turned off my firewall on my pc and i turn off router's firewall but nothing changed. I tried to reboot router and reset it to factory settings but nothing helped. I am using Wifi on laptop and im cable connected with pc and both have same problems. I have 360mbit speed and i have Virgin Media Hub 3.0 router. I have to mention that my internet speed and stability are perfectly fine its just this thing that bothers me.

here is my internet log and please just ask if you want more information. Thanks to anyone that helps or tries to help. net log.jpg

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem a world havent seen before. help please.

This forum is for Virgin Media UK, try the Virgin Media Ireland forum: http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1546

0 Kudos