Menu
danroe90
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor performance since "upgrade" to 200mbps

Hello, I've been having issues since the upgrade to 200mbps and keep getting kicked off when playing online. I started a BQM last night and checked the graph just now and it's not looking too healthy. Prior to the installation of the Superhub 2 I had no issues whatsoever when playing online so I can only think that the engineer has changed some setting or something and it's destroyed my signal. My Broadband Ping - VM Monitor
0 Kudos
danroe90
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor performance since "upgrade" to 200mbps

downstream.jpgupstream.jpg

0 Kudos
danroe90
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My Broadband Ping - VM Monitor
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi danroe90,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community. It's nice to have you here.

Sorry to read that you have been experiencing issues with your broadband connection.

Looking at the BQM graph, which I assume is from a live link it looks much better. How is the connection since you last posted? have you noticed any further issues whilst playing online?

From checking your connection, there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F004795241 and with a review date of 16th November.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos