Menu
slacker1737
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Poor internet connection/gaming troubles/leaving virgin

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help!

I have been having problems with my internet for over 2 months now, gaming after 7 is a big no as the connection is that bad. Have called virgin numerous times and they are no help at all, if i call about gaming lag its always the xbox fault.

Tonight I've lost my patience tho, can't even browse simple web pages. If this isn't sorted by the soon i have no option but to leave virgin, takes forever to even just load google up!

Here's a screenshot of the last 24 hours of my internet......sure virgin....no problems here Smiley Indifferent  afa34aa8dccaf10192f111abe64d5d9c-2.png

0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor internet connection/gaming troubles/leaving virgin

its not a easy fix and peek times have this problem with slow internet which is due for a upgrade.

Over utilisation (Have a look through this forum.). Too many people wanting to use too much bandwidth at peak times. VM take a long time to upgrade their infrastructure. Over a year isn't uncommon

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor internet connection/gaming troubles/leaving virgin

and it is upto you to keep virgin media up to date with your power levels as well they don't check this post them here and they will get back to you within week or 2 weeks

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos