Menu
rickomate
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Poor gaming experience

i pay for xl broadband and the lag i get 24/7 on fifa is terrible. its definitely something to do with my internet as i have  taken my console to a different house and its been perfect. its not a stuttering lag or anything. its a response lag from when i push a button it doesn't respond straight away. before you say it could been my tv. it defiantly isnt as i have a gaming monitor with very very low input lag. so could be something to do with my ping. please could you take a look at my internet. thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Mioav
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor gaming experience

Is this on the online portion of Fifa? From what you've said it sounds much more like wireless interference to me, especially since these new consoles connect their controllers via wireless, but untill I know if the singleplayer is affected I can't confirm it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor gaming experience

Hi rickomate

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with lag when playing online.

When checking your connection there are problems showing with your power levels. I will send you a private message (red envelope top left hand corner) to organise an engineer visit and get these levels adjusted to see if this resolves the problem.

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos