Menu
Corderl
Just joined
Message 20 of 117
Flag for a moderator

PSN error message

PlayStation connection fine yesterday, it's stopped today.  Error message is that area 30 has reports of issues.  Trying to get through to technical support but been in queue for ages.  Have virgin changed something overnight? 

Update: tech support say it's a known issue with 24-48 hour resolution. Disappointing that no proactive messaging from virgin to their customers.  

0 Kudos
Weejah2
Settling in
Message 21 of 117
Flag for a moderator

Re: PSN connection

No worries. Enjoy!
Jack20017
Joining in
Message 22 of 117
Flag for a moderator

Playstation 3 sign in error

For the past few weeks i have been playing on my PS3 for the fist time in a while, but this morning when i went to play it wouldnt let me sign in and i kept getting this notification
“An error has occured. You have been signed out of PSN.(80710016)”
This has never happened before and apparently this happens to people who “Mod” or “Hack” but i haven't and i dont have any modifications to my PS3(OFW), I haven’t done anything for this to happen and i have tried alot of things to try and solve this but it wont work. Can someone please help me?
Garethg1984
Joining in
Message 24 of 117
Flag for a moderator

Moving provider

When is this psn issue going to be sorted out as if it's not done by the time im going to work I'll be ripping all this virgin media out of my house.
0 Kudos
Wilson27
Joining in
Message 25 of 117
Flag for a moderator

PSN

So PSN is down over the whole of UK for VM customers and I have just been informed that this will be rectified in roughly 20 hours.
Not really a great response time considering I've taken time off work with hopes of gaming with friends.
0 Kudos
Leonheart
Tuning in
Message 26 of 117
Flag for a moderator

Thanks bud, changing the DNS worked for me.

I wonder what's causing the issue though haha.

0 Kudos
Hayley96G
Joining in
Message 27 of 117
Flag for a moderator

This didn't work for me
0 Kudos
Jonnymanc
Settling in
Message 28 of 117
Flag for a moderator

It works for me but I’ve just been booted from the game & getting delta errors, it’s now taking forever to get me logged in again....not impressed, & we have no info or updates!!
0 Kudos
Taylerzc1
Joining in
Message 29 of 117
Flag for a moderator

Trouble with PlayStation network (PSN)

Woke up this morning and I was having issues with the PlayStation network I couldn't join or create a party, gave me some error codes with suggested actions one of those actions required me to contact my isp. I followed all suggested actions which lead to no fix.

Just wondering if anyone else with virgin media is having troubles with PSN.
0 Kudos
Taylerzc1
Joining in
Message 30 of 117
Flag for a moderator

Re: PSN

Having the same problem mate. I can log in and Play online but I can't join or create parties.

This sucks.